This video deals with special effects used in movies or theater. The first tutorial deals with making a chopped off finger effect inexpensively. Start with some modeling wax and roll it into an upper finger shape. Next, you cut it to the desired length and paint the inside of each finger section red. Now, paint the outside of the finger with skin tone make up. The next step is to take a toothpick and poke a hole in the finger. Paint the hole so that it doesn't look very noticeable. You're ready to place the finger on your own bent finger now. Wet a plastic butter knife and you're ready to "cut off your finger". The next viewer video deals with how to make a "gore" chest. Start with liquid latex to make your sculpture. Add baby powder to keep the latex from sticking to itself. Now, use red acrylic paint to paint the blood on. Put the mold in the freezer to keep it from sticking to you then apply to your body with spirit gum or to your shirt with glue.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades