In this tutorial, we learn how to dress in a Visual Kei style. Just be creative with this style, there is no exact way to do it! Use old clothes you have laying around the house and wear those in a funky fashion. Use mostly black and use some military jackets to spice things up. Then, pair these with hats that have belts around them and different types of buttons. Wear short skirts but pair them with striped leggings. Make sure your hair is spiked up and frizzy so it fits the style of this and then you will be ready to enjoy the look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades