Here's my latest armor tutorial...what I call the "Demon Hand". The method used in this tutorial can be used to create pretty much any armor. This one is is 18 gauge brass, but if you use stainless steel I suggest 20 or 22 gauge. This is the easiest of all of my gauntlets to create, and it takes a lot less metal. Less than an 8.5" x 11" piece (per hand). Would make cool motorcycle riding gloves!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades