In this video, we learn how to make a decent Naruto headband. First, get a paper plate and figure out how big you want it, draw on the template so you can see it through the paint. Then, apply metallic paint with a paint brush using the template you drew as a guide. Next, you will wait for it to dry and then cut it out. Round the edges like it's a real headband, then draw on the hair band the village insignia. Once finished, glue this to an old sock and wait for it to dry. Then, you can attach both sides of the sock and wear it as a headband, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades