Interested in using fiberglass? In conjunction with the 405th, an online e-zine dedicated to Mjolnir Armor costuming for the Xbox Halo video game series, this tutorial shows you a step by step process of how to layer fiberglass on the inside of a costume mask. Materials needed include latex gloves, respirator or ventilation mask, fiberglass resin, fiberglass cloth, scissors, and a foam brush. Be sure to give up the cash for a great ventilation mask... some of these materials can be toxic to your lungs!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades