Backyard FX is back just in time for Halloween with this video tutorial. This how-to video shows you how to replace your an arm with a motorized gatling gun! Make a cool movie or the best Halloween costume in town! All for less then $35 dollars. You will need six cardboard shipping tubes, a sheet of scrap foamcore, a cordless screwdriver, a film canister cap, an L-bracket, plastic tubes, a plastic bucket, a roll of friction tape, a 1" by 3" scrap of wood, a scrap of wooden dowel, and a skateboard wheel. Watch this video wardrobe tutorial and learn how to make a Gatling gun arm costume, whether for a movie or Halloween costume.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades