Here's my latest gauntlet, made in 22 gauge stainless steel using ordinary hand tools you probably already have in your garage. I used Iron Man for inspiration, but it's far from an exact replica. Unlike my previous gauntlets, there is minimal riveting, as most of the parts are held to the glove using epoxy, along with some small nuts and bolts. Aside from cutting out all the parts, which is a little tedious, it's actually fairly easy to do. A fun project for anyone into metalworking, prop making, or supervillain hunting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades