Whether you're a sinner or a saint, making a nun costume for Halloween requires no divine intervention.
You Will Need
* A long black dress or graduation gown
* White poster board
* Black fabric
* A hot glue gun
* A crucifix or rosary beads
* Tunic sewing pattern (optional)
Make a habit from a long black dress with long sleeves, or a graduation gown.
For added authenticity, purchase a pattern for a tunic at a fabric store and sew the tunic yourself.
Tie a piece of rope around your waist as a belt.
Take a strip of white poster board, and cut it to fit around your head.
Cut the piece of black fabric into a large square so that the veil is the length you desire. Hot glue the fabric to the poster board ring to complete the veil.
Accessorize the costume by adding a crucifix or rosary beads.
Fact: In 2008, an Italian priest attempted to organize a beauty pageant for nuns, but his superiors quickly suspended the event.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades