Prepare for adventure on the high seas by making your very own pirate costume.
You Will Need
* A hat with a wide brim
* A stapler
* Black or brown drawstring pants
* An oversized white shirt
* Black or brown boots
* Costume jewelry
* A hoop earring
* A stuffed parrot
* An eye patch
* A toy sword
* A red bandana (optional)
Fold the sides of the hat's brim so that they create a point in the front and staple the sides of the brim in place.
Wear a red bandana around your head underneath the hat.
Cut the bottom the pant legs off just below the knees. Make the cut as jagged as possible, and pull at the loose threads to create a tattered look.
Wear an oversized white shirt with long sleeves and a collar.
Add a wide black or brown belt with a large buckle.
Don a pair of tall brown or black boots to wear with the costume.
Accessorize with costume jewelry, a hoop earring, a stuffed parrot for your shoulder, an eye patch, and a sword to give your pirate costume character.
Fact: In 2008 there were 293 pirate attacks worldwide.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades