No matter what you think of Slipknot's music, you gotta admit they have a cool, horror movie look. This video will walk you through how to make your own Slipknot full head masks. You'll be surprised how simple the process is.
An old shirt
Masking tape or duct tape
1. Blow a balloon to the same size as your head.
2. Put the shirt over the balloon.
3. Cut off excess parts of the shirt, like the sleeves. Now start to encase the shirt in the tape, with none of the tape touching the balloon.
4. Pop the balloon and remove it, cut out the eyes and mouth from the tape mask, and paint!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades