Altair is one of the sexiest video games characters your could be this Halloween or at your next cosplay convention. The Dutchman who made this video clearly is devoted to the character, and in this video you'll learn how to make a perfect Altair under tunic for your costume. Watch this video before you start to learn how to make the template.
From the Creator:
For this tutorial you need:
1. White fabric (1,5 meters wide and 3 meters long)
3. White thread
4. Sewing machine (You can sew it by hand, but that would take 3 days)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades