If you love Assassin's Creed and know how to sew, you've come to the right place. This video features a Dutch costumer explaining how to make the upper tunic for an Altair from Assassin's Creed costume. Not for those who cannot sew, this is a hardcore costume. Also, watch this video on making the template for the tunic before you start.
From the Creator:
For this tutorial you need:
1. White fabric (1,5 meters wide and 2 meters long)
3. white thread
4. Sewing machine (you can sew it by hand but that would take 3 days)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades