In this video, we learn how to type in Japanese while using Vista or XP with an English keyboard. First, go to your control panel from the start menu. Next, click "clock language and region". After this, click on the button to change keyboards, then click on "add". Now, select "Japanese" and then click "ok". Now, on the bottom right of the screen, click to turn on the Japanese typing. Click this again if you want to change back to English. This is a great tool to use if you need to type in multiple languages quickly and efficiently while still using an English keyboard.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades