Altair from Assassin's Creed is an incredibly stylish and well-realized character, which makes him a perfect costume choice for Halloween or a cosplay convention. Watch this video to learn how to sew the red sash for an Altair costume quickly and easily.
From the Creator:
For this tutorial you need:
1. Red fabric (0,40 meter wide and 3 meters long)
3. Red thread
4. Sewing machine (you can sew it by hand but that would take 3 days)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades